2nd level launch for .do and new policies for .do domain name delegation
From December 10, 2009 NIC DO will be introducing changes in the policies that govern the domain name registration under the ccTLD .do, this policies include:
- The establishment of the duties and responsibilities of both, the registrant and NIC DO.
- The update of the policies and procedures of the processes related with the domain name registration.
- The definition and implementation of a domain name dispute resolution policy.
- The posibilitie to register domain names under .do directly.
- The acceptance of the domain names registration agreement established by NIC DO.
With the domain name registration directly under .do you could use short names for your domains and you can identify your names and bussiness with the Dominican Republic in Internet.
We invite you to know more about the new policies and the rules for the domain name registration under the ccTLD .do
About NIC DO
NIC DO is the entity entrusted for the administration and delegation of domain names under the ccTLD .DO